Where can i find a list of colleges or universities offering speech pathology programs?

Question by trying for a mission trip: Where can i find a list of colleges or universities offering speech pathology programs?
I am a junior currently pursuing an elementary ed. degree and have recently decided to go into speech- pathology. Should I switch majors this far into my education or should I get my bachelors in elementary ed and then apply to get my masters in speech pathology? Either way where can I find a list of schools offering speech pathology?

Best answer:

Answer by Nicky S
This sight has a list of majors and what colleges offer them

Give your answer to this question below!

2 Comments so far »

  1. toots said,

    Wrote on December 6, 2012 @ 6:12 am

    ASHA.org is the site for the American Speech Language Hearing Association. You’ll find a list there.

  2. suprlonghorn said,

    Wrote on December 6, 2012 @ 6:55 am

    You shouldn’t be worried about changing your major just because you feel like it’s late in the game. I actually recently graduated with a BS in Speech-Language Pathology and I didn’t even take the intro course until the 2nd semester of my 2nd yr. I was able to graduate on time, but I did stay for summer classes after my 3rd yr so I could catch up. So you see, it’s definitely possible. Speak to your academic advisor and see if you can talk about your plan and maybe lay out a degree plan.

    Also, if you decide to finish your undergrad with an elementary ed degree, I think you can still apply to the speech pathology grad program, but you’ll have to take leveling classes along with the regular coursework. A great site to check out is ASHA.org.

    Good luck and I’m sure it’ll work out!

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Pakistani Clothes & Fashion Dresses Collection

↑ Grab this Headline Animator