Q&A: Psychologists and Psychology branches?

Question by italianblondie: Psychologists and Psychology branches?
Since it’s my last year and I’m taking Soc. and Psych.–I’m starting to enjoy it already. We were talking about Health Psychologist and such. I’m very interested in the sexual behaviour and hormones. What is that linked to in the Psychology field? Like specifically called. I greatly appreciate it! Thanks! =)

Best answer:

Answer by Parapraxis
To practice in psychology you really need a doctorate: you cannot get licensed without it. Specialization takes place in graduate school. Working with human sexuality mostly focuses on research, but there are limited direct clinical applications for it.

What do you think? Answer below!

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.