Q&A: Personality psychology question?

Question by : Personality psychology question?
I am interested in personality psychology
My question is where can I find alot of useful information about schizoid and avoidant PD’s?
Also, how much do personality psychologists generally get paid annually?
Personality psychologist as in someone who works with people with PD’s

Best answer:

Answer by Jodyanne
Look under MayoClinic.com it has a ton of medical stuff. It should help you

Add your own answer in the comments!

2 Comments so far »

  1. SoSorryAboutLastNight said,

    Wrote on January 28, 2012 @ 6:47 am

    Antisocial PD, Schizoid PD, Schozotypal PD, Obsessive PD, Avoidant PD, Dependent PD. I missed one, starts with an H, but you can look them up on youtube, or if you type Personality Disorders on yahoo, that’ll work too.

  2. Connie said,

    Wrote on January 28, 2012 @ 7:01 am

    I’m not sure what you mean by “personality psychologist.” If you mean a psychologist who studies and does research on personality, you are talking about a university professor, and they would make whatever university professors earn. If you mean a clinical psychologist who works with people with personality disorders, you mean some one with a Ph.D. who does therapy, who would earn whatever clinical psychologists earn, which you can find out by going to the Bureau of Labor Statistics website and looking it up.

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.