- PSYCH 3 has a refreshed photo program, and references and examples have been updated to be as current as possible.
- PSYCH 3 has a robust online supplement–CourseMate–which features a full suite of learning tools that appeal to different learning styles. There’s an interactive eBook as well as interactive teaching and learning tools including quizzes, flashcards, audio downloads, and videos. Instructors can use Engagement Tracker, a first-of-its-kind tool that monitors student engagement in the course.
- An innovative combination of content delivery–both in print and online–provides a core text and a wealth of comprehensive multimedia teaching and learning assets based on input from student focus groups and surveys, and from interviews with nearly 150 faculty and students.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Chapter-in-Review Cards at the back of the Student Edition provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
Created through a “student-tested, faculty-approved” review process with over 150 students and faculty, PSYCH 3 is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today’s learners.
List Price: $ 69.95
Price: $ 56.36