By 2010, 15% of the U.S. population will be Hispanic. Neuropsychology and the Hispanic Patient: A Clinical Handbook brings together internationally recognized authorities to address the cultural, methodological, research, and forensic issues that must be considered by neuropsychologists seeking to be maximally effective in their work with members of the fastest-growing American minority group. It includes:
* useful assessment decision trees;
* summaries of normative data;
* descriptions of tests available in Spanish;
* extensive HIV and pediatric references; and
* numerous charts and illustrations.
Reflecting the latest demographic information and covering the developmental spectrum from pediatric to geriatric, this landmark Handbook will become an indispensable reference tool for clinicians and researchers alike.
List Price: $ 136.95
Price: $ 123.72